Our camp site and its surroundings offer numerous free time activities. You only have to decide. For nature enthusiasts we created a tour guide through the beauty of the landscape and ist unique flora and fauna. If you are interested in rowing, fishing or just walking through the woods, we offer rowing boots, cycling and trail maps.
Also this year, we would like to invite you to our Knatterfest. Lets come together and celebrate with us for a few hours with music, dance and barbeque.
From the 18th of April till the 6th of October 2019, a unique garden festival will take place in the beautiful Dosse City Wittstock. The area of the Landesgartenschau extends along the historical city wall and leads you through the medieval old town. History, nature and culture are melting into an extraordinary event.
Countless corporate partners from culture, education and science present in honour of Theodor Fontanes 200th anniversary of his birth on December 30th a broadly diversified program of events entitled »fontane.200«. In Focus of the anniversary is Fontane City Neuruppin: the leading exhibition in the Neuruppin Museum, the Fontane Festivals, interactive youth projects and a comprehensive supporting program make Fontanes birthplace during this time to a special location in the Fontane year.
Take a glance at the event calender of the Tourist Office at www.knatter-dosseland.de that provides you with attractive offers from the local region!
Tourist attractions and sights in the region
- Knight Kahlbutz in Kampehl
- Film Animal School in Sieversdorf
- Neustadt/Dosse State Stud
- Thermal Bath in Bad Wilsnack
- Ostrich Farm and Colonists Farm Großderschau
- Monastery Heiligengrabe
- Prignitz Light Railway Museum Lindenberg e. V.
- Plattenburg near Bad Wilsnack
- Renaissance Castles in Rheinsberg and Demerthin
- Kyritz and Wusterhausen with historical town centre
- Museum of Ways Wusterhausen
- Passenger Shipping Wusterhausen
- Cities Neuruppin and Neustadt/Dosse
- Berlin und Potsdam just one hour drive